Service and Contract Formation
- AKATORI is a reputable company with 37 years of excellency. We provide first quality service, with professional drivers, new
vehicles, all permits, and insurance required, Akatori.com may also act as an intermediary agent for third party registered
transport as service providers.
- The contract (final agreement) for the provision of the transport service is between you (The Client), and the service provider, from now on termed as your Driver.
- By booking a service on our website, you are entering into a contract with the Driver as regulated.
- Reservations are subject to the availability when booking with less than 24hrs notice.
- For transfers from the airport, the Driver will take the initial planned time of arrival of your flight (submitted during the booking by client) as a reference for the pick-up time of the client. The local average time to collect checked-in luggage and get through customs will be added to the initial planned time of arrival, i.e. time of arrival of the plane is not equal to the time the Client will be picked up by the Driver.
- Review your booking details with the confirmation e-mail. Eventual changes (all changes, including flight delays) or discrepancies need to be reported ASAP to ensure on/time service.
- Driver will monitor the flight arrival, occasionally flights arrive early or late without notice, please be patient if you don’t see the sign with your name, we will definitely be waiting for you, please don’t leave the airport without coordinating with us.
- At Arrival – In case of lost luggage, please call us or send a WhatsApp message, to avoid no show, since driver will be waiting for too long /parking fee may apply.
- The liability for the provision of transfer services between you and the Driver is restricted solely to those two parties between whom the service has been contracted.
- AKATORI.com will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to out of date information which may have not been pointed outto us liabilities resulting from this agreement shall therefore be limited to those of a third-party broker between you and the Driver.
- Any liabilities resulting from the provision of the transfer service shall be the sole responsibility of the Driver and their insurance companies. AKATORI.com will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to out of date information which may have not been pointed out to us and/or the Driver is not liable for damages resulting from delays, including delays caused by waiting time on the airport, including damages caused by missing any possible transfers and connections, including connecting flights, if and to the extent that AKATORI.com will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to out of date information which may have not been pointed out to us and/or Driver demonstrates that she or her employees took reasonable measures to prevent the damages, or if and to the extent it was not possible for AKATORI.com will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to out of date information which
may have not been pointed out to us and/or Driver and her employees to take measures to take such measures.
- By booking with us you agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you accept that AKATORI.com will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to out of date information which may have not been pointed out to us will in no way be held responsible for any losses, expenses or claims made by you in the event of any problem associated with the transfer and all claims will be redirected to the driver. AKATORI.com will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to out of date information which may have not been pointed out to us will, however, use all reasonable efforts to assist the user in solving any issues or complaints.
Availability of Services
- AKATORI.com will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to out of date information which may have not been pointed out to us is entitled, on behalf of the Driver, to refuse any order placed by you.
- We do not guarantee to successfully allocate a Driver to every booking request, especially when under 24hrs time notice.
- All information given on the websites is in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of print.
- AKATORI.com will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to out of date information which may have not been pointed out to us by the Driver.
- The route to or from the destination cannot be guaranteed and the Google map displayed on our website is solely for informational purposes. Whilst reasonable effort is made to ensure that pickup times are respected, they are not guaranteed. No-show by client or unused transfers are not refundable and alternative transport costs will not be reimbursed unless pre-authorised by a Customer
Service Center member of our team. If authorized to take alternative transport, please ensure that you obtain a receipt and submit it to our Customer Service Center for review. No payment will be due for travel expense claims submitted without valid receipts.
- For arrival transfers, our drivers will wait for you upon arrival until a maximum of 90 minutes after your scheduled landing time. Upon departure, our drivers will wait by the pick-up point a maximum of 20 minutes after the published pick-up time. If you request the driver to wait beyond those 20 minutes, please note that a waiting fee might be charged directly by the Driver.
- You are responsible for checking the agreed pickup time and for ensuring that the resulting arrival time at the airport departure terminal is at least 10 minutes before the check-in desk opens (not closes) and under no circumstances less than two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time.
- The Driver will pick you up and set you down as close as possible to the given addresses. In the event that access via a conventional route is closed due to weather conditions, road accidents etc., the driver will, at your express request, use a longer route to reach the agreed destination, but in such instances you may be liable for any additional costs.
- All AKATORI.com services require full payment in advance.
Changes and Cancellations by You
Any changes to the transfer details must be requested by e-mail prior to the date of travel and will not take effect until checked and confirmed to you by email.
- If you cancel, up to 48 hours before the pickup time, the cancellation charge is 30% of the price of the initial booking.
- If you cancel, between 48 and 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time the cancellation charge is 50% of the price of the initial
- If you cancel, within 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time, the cancellation charge is 100% of the price of the initial booking.
Changes and cancellations by AKATORI
- We will use all reasonable effort to honor your vehicle preference, however we may need to schedule an alternative vehicle for operational or safety reasons. If we need to change your booking it won’t be to a lower category or smaller vehicle it would only be larger vehicle and there won’t be any additional cost.
- In rare instances we may need to cancel your ride. In such circumstances you will receive a 100% refund (which will be paid within 30 days), but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use all reasonable efforts to try and find suitable alternatives for any confirmed booking subsequently cancelled by us.
Changes and Cancellations by the Supplier
- In case of a (flight) delay > 1 hour of the Customer, the Driver holds the right to cancel the booking or charge for the additional waiting time (>1 hour) ( Driver will monitor the flight arrival time but please inform us if any last minute event.)
- We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if the Driver needs to make a significant change to your booking or to cancel
them. We will also use all reasonable efforts to find an alternative suitable Driver for you at no extra cost, but we will have no further
liability to you.
- Any cancellation of contract must be made in writing by email addressed to our Customer Service Centre.
- If we receive your cancellation request more than 48 hours before the scheduled pickup time of the transfer you wish to cancel, the amount paid for this transfer will be refunded, minus 30% of the total booking amount. No monies will be refunded for cancellations received less than 24 hours from the scheduled time of the transfer you wish to cancel.
- Refunds will be paid within 30 days.
- Child / baby seats are not supplied, please provide your own.
- Our prices include one bag or suitcase per passenger seat (based on a maximum combined size of 158cm, length + width + height) per item. All luggage must be declared when the booking is being made. Smaller items that fit in the passenger footwell (e.g. a laptopcase, handbag or small shoulder bag) do not need to be declared. The passenger shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess luggage.
- Extra luggage as well as bulky items could be charged.
- Contact AKATORI Customer Service Center for more details.
- All contact related to the amendment of your booking details must be requested by email.
- It is essential to check that the email address you provided is correct and that you read all incoming emails up to the time of your Transfer.
- In the event of unavoidable alterations to the contract, we will inform you by emailing the address provided by you at the moment of booking, the act of sending this email being considered as proof of receipt by you. The same system applies to all other advisory emails which we may send to you.
- If for any other reason you fail to be at the pickup point within a reasonable time after the scheduled collection time specified on your Voucher, the Driver will try to contact you on the mobile telephone number you have provided.
- If it is not possible to reach you because you have not provided an operational mobile telephone number at the time of booking, you have no or poor connection, no signal, activated voicemail or the call is unanswered, the service will not be provided, the Driver is relieved of their obligations and a refund will not be due.
- AKATORI and your driver cannot be held liable for delays, changes or cancellation of service due to Force Majeure, or to other circumstances that are unforeseeable or beyond the driver’s control.
- Our Customer Service help desk and email assistance in English and Spanish.
- We will try to offer you assistance in the language you used to make your booking whenever possible.
- Whilst we pay great attention to the quality of the translation of our websites and terms & conditions, in the event of any discrepancy the English version shall prevail.
- Copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of the websites are protected by national and international regulations governing intellectual property.
- Images of the transport options shown during the booking are indicative only. Color, brand or model may differ from the pictures